Need airport Service?
We make it easy call the office at 904-608-1915 or Booked Online
7 Reasons Why You Should Take a Limo to the Airport
A generation ago, traveling by air was a very different experience than it is today. A trip by air was a rarity; a special occasion that people looked forward to and enjoyed.
Unfortunately the world is a different place now, and though we all tend to fly a lot more, it’s a lot less enjoyable. When you’re on the way to Jacksonville International Airport, you may be stressing about arriving in time to make it through security, how safe you’ll be during the flight, or even what sort of treatment you’ll get from the airline.
Want a tip on one thing you can do to eliminate a ton of stress?
Call Flying Eagles Limo to schedule your transportation to the airport. Though you may not have given it much thought before, let us tell you seven compelling reasons why traveling to the airport in a limo makes perfect sense.
- You won’t need to worry about the security of your vehicle. Nothing could be more nightmarish than returning from a trip, tired and jet-lagged, only to find that your car and its contents are not as you left them. Call Flying Eagles and you can leave your expensive vehicle safe in your own garage.
- You might also worry about your own personal security in an airport parking lot or garage (especially when it’s dark!), but you can cross that concern off your list by calling Flying Eagles Limo.
- You can eliminate the cost of parking. Did you know that it can cost up to $20 a day to park at Jacksonville International? If you’re going to spend something one way or another, why not enjoy a comfortable limo ride instead of renting a parking space? http://www.flyjacksonville.com/Content2015.aspx?id=14
- You can get dropped off near the door. Wouldn’t it be a huge relief not to have to drag your luggage from the parking lot to your gate? In case you hadn’t noticed, it’s usually hot in Jacksonville, but when your limo drops you near the door, you can avoid being a wilted sweaty mess when you take your seat on the plane.
- You won’t need to impose on anyone to get you to the airport or back home. Most people naturally ask their spouses or partners for a ride, but this may involve the spouse having to take time off work, or to drive alone in the wee hours. Suppose your spouse had car trouble or an accident on the way to the airport? Not only would you be unable to help, you’d also be stranded yourself.
- You’ll avoid the stress of traffic. Even if you’re not a nervous driver in general, you may not go to the airport enough to be familiar with exactly where to go and where to park. Flying Eagle’s skilled drivers are thoroughly familiar with the route and the usual traffic patterns and can get you to the door without your having to deal with even a smidgen of anxiety.
- You can sit back and do as you please. Whether you choose to make some calls, answer some emails, or close your eyes and have a little nap, it’s up to you. Do whatever you like, as your Flying Eagles driver whisks you safely to your destination.
With all these great reasons to consider, we don’t believe you’ll be able to come up with any good reasons not to take a Flying Eagles Limo to the airport. Give us a call today, to make arrangements for your next trip. 904-608-1915
GREEN COVE SPRINGS-$75.00
AVENUES MALL AREA-$69.00
J.T.B & I-95-$69.00
St. Johns County
PONTE VEDRA BEACH (N OF MICKLER RD.)-$75.00
STATE ROAD 210 AREA-$87.00
WORLD GOLF VILLAGE-$92.00
ST. AUGUSTINE BEACH-$125.00
S PONTE VEDRA BEACH-$125.00
Need more room?
Request one of our SUVs it's only a $10 up charge.